The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Thursday, March 1, 2012

Klatching with my sponsor Tina....

I have to say I am having so much fun with these Klatches.
I owe it all to you mom!
T came over today for a little Choffy Klatch.
We had a lovely time......
she saw first hand how Choffy talk makes the time FLY...
(unfortunately maybe not so much if you are just watching).


(Tina meant to say, coffee is made from coffee beans....
you probably figured that out on your own.)
P. S. we would love to have you join our team!!!
Just in case you are dying to know how....this minute.....
Here is the low down on becoming a distributor - 

Go to -
www.drinkchoffy.com/melissachristensen

click on "Join Choffy" in the top right corner.
click on the black "Join Now" button.
You will need to hit "I agree" to the terms.
then it will ask you for my number - 
enter "10685"

It will cost you $60
(I will fill you in on how to get this cost credited
back to you by the end of the year).
You will be able to purchase your Choffy at wholesale 
prices and sell at will.

Plus take part in T-s fantastic incentive program!
Since I am signed up under her, 
if you sign up under me...you are still under her!!
Make sense?

PLEASE ASK ?'s If you have any.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Man, I will say this was super fun. I had no idea what I was missing out on:) Thanks for a good time! I really do love our team. Thanks for being part of it!

HB said...

Well M - you are getting better at these videos. You seemed really nervous in the first one and now it seems much more comfortable. It was good to see T in action since I've only ever read her comments. I can see why you two are such good friends.

I have a question for my Choffy distributer - I have to ask about the french press...why doesn't it press down all the way? it seems like a lot of water gets trapped in there...do you know what I mean? What am I doing wrong?

Melissa said...

HB - I will call you.....T - told ya!