The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Thursday, July 7, 2011

Trip Happenings......

 We have been in Utah for a few days now.
We are having a wonderful time,
I thought I would post a few favorite highlights so I don't
forget all the good stuff by the time we get home.
This may not be Ryker's favorite moment,
but I love staying at my parents,
my dad is always good about keeping the boys
"active".  Yesterday one of thier jobs was to keep
the four wheeler running so that some
special oil stuff my dad put in it could work.
They had to drive it up and down the sidewalks...
what torture!
 McCauley and Ryker helped my mom make
bread sticks and pretzels...
yummy!!
Now, this is my ultimate thrill.
I love going motorcycle riding with my older brother Jason.
I can almost bet this will be my top favorite activity on
our trip...and we still have weeks to go.
His bike is sooooooooooo comfortable.
I will get a picture next time.
It has arm rests, a sweet back rest.
I feel so comfy and safe back there,
and yet wild and free and out there!
It is such a thrill!
I took a zillion pictures, was instagraming, and just
taking in the beauty all around me.
Jas and I went by several of our old houses that we lived
in growing up.  I snapped photos...
I am going to make a big collage and see if we can get all of them
in this area.  There were several that we couldn't
get to in time before it got too dark.
oh dang...that means another ride for me!
 This was only one shot of so many that were breathtakingly beautiful.
This is the Bountiful Temple.
We have a trip planned to go there tomorrow.
Jas and I also went on a 20 mile bike ride....
which we peddled with our legs.
He is a mega rider.
I am definietly hoofing it hard to try and keep up with him,
although he is still always waiting for me it seem for one reason or another.
I have to build up to the long ones each summer.
Our next one will be 35 miles and so on.
This morning bright and early a few of my siblings and I
went on a sweet hike up the hills above my parents
new home.
We were missing my brother Chuck and my sister Heather.
We did not have any of the kids because we wanted
to check it out before we took the entire crew.
It was beautiful and enjoyable....
and another heart pumper.
This is Jason and his big dog Bo, and Keri's small
rear sniffer Aesop.

Hey look, I have bright hair again!
We had many idiotic photo opps...this is only one of
many fantastic shots!
I need my picasa so I can college again.
A little bit of nature....

1 comment:

HB said...

That looks like some good fun - you guys should have called Travis. How long did the hike take - the up part? Love Seeries sun glasses!!! AND love that Amy is the one carrying her! You take some great photos. HB