The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Monday, July 9, 2012

Top Shot....NOT.

Kev and I went on a fun double date this past 
Friday with our friends,
Stacey and Cy.

The gents took us ladies to the shooting range
for a little gun powder and lead fun.

I found that my skills were much lower than I had anticipated.
I am not sure why I had believed I was going to automatically be
hitting the bullseye from the get go....
but I was brought up to speed pretty fast.
Stacey on the other hand did have the knack.  
She had very good aim.
Kev wasted no time getting the kids trained up and back 
out to the same shooting range the very next morning.
Even M wanted in on the action.
Here is a sample of what you can expect if you ever go to the range.





2 comments:

HB said...

Wow...that gun really kicks. Is that your own weapon or is it the gun ranges gun? In Vegas we went to see about shooting machine guns. Our friend Matt did it and loved it. I loved how McCauley kept ducking her head and most likely closing her eyes. I bet the kids loved it. Are you going to carry concealed now?

Anonymous said...

I am just know getting to see this! Great footage. Love seeing little McCauley shoot. She looks like it ain't no thang at all!