The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Monday, July 2, 2012

CHOFFY FOUNDER Klatch.....

First things First.
Had to put this Klatch on the blog.
Pretty cool!! 
(remember to click in the upper left hand corner to watch the full screen....pause music on blog)

Our training, 
and I LOVE CHOFFY event turned out Awesome....
Learned a lot.
Got motivated and inspired.
My favorite part of having Choffy's founder in town
was being able to hear about Choffy's beginning....
and to be reminded about what an infant company it really is.
There have been so many excellent changes implemented in the short time
I have been with the company....
less than 6 months.
It is very exciting to be in on the ground level with a great product 
and to be able to know the ins and outs of 
plans for the company's growing future!!
Thank to Jason Vanderhoven for making the trip,
and an exceptional product worth sharing with others.
and
Thanks to Tina for all her hard work, and her big Choffy Dreams!!!
She is truly amazing!
 Treat yourself to a cup today!

3 comments:

HB said...

THIS was my favorite Klatch so far...I think it was the captions - the editting has improved over time and I sat on the edge of my seat to see what the next caption would be...very nice M. "Martin Luther Jr. also had a dream"...LOL - P.S. Are you wearing feather earings?

Melissa said...

Of course I am!!!

Melissa said...

Thanks for the comps!!! I learn more each time I do these things....there was a huge chunk with this Klatch that I accidentally did not record....I was sooooo bummed. It was a very good portion. We tried to redo it, but it was not the same and I ended up not using it.