The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Sunday, October 28, 2012

Na, Na, Na, Naaaaa, Na, Na, Na, Naaaaa,

Hey, Hay, Hay.... Goooooood Bye!

We love you boys dearly....we will miss you sorely...
but sianara senors. 
The girls only club is back in town. 

On our last night together I made us all go to a mandatory Fall Fest
that I agreed to volunteer my mad face painting skills at.
It was a lot of fun....
at least M and I thought.
It was two towns over from us in Indialantic.
Everything was free....
hotdogs, all the soda you could gluten down, Wendy's frostys,
popcorn, treats galore, and prizes for the games the likes
of which I have never seen before!!
Plus a scary haunted house, water tattoo table, hay ride,
and of course the highly sought after 
face painting table.
ha! 

We had to wait for Kev to get back into town anyway....
it was a great way to pass the time and enjoy the blustery out doors for a while.

 A sample of my skills.
This girl requested a rainbow across her face.
I delivered the goods.
Last night around 9:30 pm the boys headed off into the night in the van.
They are driving for the first time to their annual hunting trip 
in South Dakota.
They are almost two days behind schedule....
Kev was surprisingly delayed on his recent trip.
But no worries...it will work out and they will have a 
wonderful time.

M and I gave lots of hugs,
blew kisses,
M ran after the van to the corner and we waved together until 
they were out of sight.
Then we turned and high tailed it back into the house and shut 
the garage.
As we were walking in holding hands M says,

Finally, now the real fun can begin.

A mother, a wife may think this....but only a little sister can get 
away with actually saying it out loud.
Pretty funny.

This was the last picture in a little Sabbath Day book M made at 
church today.
This is the two of us on the couch watching 
whatever we want!!!!
This is an accurate depiction of us...
we always sit huddled up on the far right hand side of the couch
sharing a blankie.
This way I can utilize the little end table and put my water there and reach
my floss, nail file, chap stick, lotion, and both remotes.

The second we walked back in the door last night we switched off
"The game"
Good riddance.
We put on our DVRd X Factor,
after we watched a quick house show that we never get to view
while the boys are home.
We stayed up until 11:00!! 
CUZ WE CAN.

 We are tracking the boys progress on the computer.
We can know where they are at all times.
It is pretty cool and fun.
They are making very good progress.
M is building legos....has been for 2 hours.....
she is singing her made up songs while she builds.....
no boys here to tell her not to sing.
I just finished writing in my gratitude journal......
Sacrament was on gratitude today.
It was a wonderful reminder.

Now I am doing this.
Next....hmmmmm.....we'll see.

1 comment:

HB said...

HA - LOVE the picture of you two watching TV. I hope you guys do something special while they are gone...I'm sure you will and Mc will always remember those weeks alone with her Mom. HB