The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Thursday, March 10, 2011

FREE GROCERIES - $191.57 worth

Publix has their gas cards on sale this week -
for every $25 you spend
(before coupons)
you can purchase one $50 card for $40 - 
so it is a $10 off coupon.
I pre-purchased $100 in gas today -
as well as all of these groceries for 
$103.05
which means I got everything you see here for a 
whopping......
$3.05
Saved $191.57.......
I spent around 2 hours on the computer/printer putting my 
deal together, then 1.5 hours at the store...
So I am going to say I earned about $63 per hour 
for my efforts.
Is couponing worth the effort like everyone always asks....??
I think so.

A very good trip.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am speechless. Truly Amazing.

Erika Anderson said...

You are my hero...I wish they had publix out here in UT...but I make do with what they have...way to do!

Unknown said...

Where can you use the gas card?

Aubrey said...

Once again I am completely frustrated! I never get deals like that! NEVER! I feel like I work hard to do it too. Maybe I'm not getting all the coupons I need. Do you use a lot of old/expired Publix coupons?

Stacey said...

Any chance you can email me the links you used? You are incredible!

Melissa said...

Debbie, you can use the coupon from this weeks add on any of the gas cards at Publix - Shell, BP, etc.

Aub, don't get frustrated....yes, I used several expired Publix coupons along w/ the deals you can take advantage of on www.iheartpublix.com - that is it. I always read through the comments at the bottom of her weekly ad posts....there is usually a few extra goodies that other couponers have found. We will have to get together again. I also have an excellent book you can borrow....."Pick Another Check Out Lane, Honey"....(don't you love the title?)

Erika, do you coupon in Utah?? I wish I could get my sisters on board the coupon train.

One more thing I find really helpful; each week Michelle at iheartpublix, has a big session of questions and answers.....read these....so many of your questions will be answered and you will learn a ton. These women have the same questions you do.

HB said...

I wish your sister would jump on the coupon train as well!!! I REALLY cannot believe the success you have. Truly incredible and frankly unbelievable! HB