The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Friday, January 27, 2012

Been biding your time.....?


It is the perfect time because I finally have Choffy on hand +
a ton of Choffy Presses!!!!
They are soooooo HOT!!
SLEEK, SHINY, SMOOTH!
I am loving these beautiful specimens.
I was rummaging around my favorite store last night....
Dillards!!
and came across this Mother Load.
I bought all of their presses.
I didn't even know they carried them!
Are you asking yourself.....
what in the heck is Choffy??!
Please click HERE.

A quick 30 second "Elevator Pitch"is that
Choffy is BREWED CHOCOLATE.
It is 100% ground, roasted Cocoa bean.
Prepared like coffee,
but much better for you.
It is delicious!
It is less sweet than hot cocoa.....because no sweetener is added...
no chemicals or additives of any kind,
you get to decide what to add and how sweet to make it.
HERE is a short clip from Dr. Oz on how fat is burned faster
with CHOFFY!!
My husband Kevin is a big fan of Choffy.
He severed a 2 year LDS mission in Argentina....many years back,
and this is what they drank living there....
only it wasn't called Choffy.....it was just the 
brewed Cocoa bean.

Do you ever wonder what to get your special someone for that crazy 
weird and kind of fake holiday known as 
Valentines Day???
Hmmmmm.....here's an idea!
You can nail it this year!
or who am I kidding....you can just get some for yourself.....
maybe you can share??
A quick run down - 
12 oz bags of Choffy - $15
Presses $28 - (these are 4 cup presses, in
3 colors, chrome, purple, or red)
You can save by purchasing them both - $40
OR
Host a tasting at your home or business 
(I will bring the Choffy, creamer, and cups.....you supply the testers)
and you can earn a press for FREE while I have them in stock!!!

Next weekend (Feb. 3 - 4), 
Tina and I will be at the 
Come and see us!!
It is open to the public. 
You can use this coupon, and get a big
yummy cup of Choffy to try!!
Plus a discount to use on any purchase.
Plus you can snatch up other sweet deals at the EXPO...
Chomps, Power Bars, Energy Beans.....Galore!!
at a much better price than any stores.
Plus it would just be super fun to see you!!

P.S. - I support Mitt Romney for President....
(Google ad has a negative ad on my blog,  I want it off, so I am stating my support.)

2 comments:

HB said...

I meant to call you from work today, but I couldn't seem to get my act together...the move season has started. Bummer. I will call you tomorrow, but I want 2 things of Choffy...I would buy a press from you also, but would it be lame to mail it? I can just get one up here unless you WANT to mail it to me...We will talk tomorrow and figure it out.

Anonymous said...

GOOOOO CHOFFY! I LOVE those presses. That was a great find for sure. I'm getting so excited about our expo next week!