The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Sunday, February 12, 2012

$20 BELOW!!! Store Review.....

Friday afternoon I was headed over for a quick trip to 
Publix before the kids got home from school.
On my way in, I noticed again the 
very generic, non-eye catching 
sign from a new store called
$20 BELOW!
What caught my eye and drew me in,
was this sign out front....
hmmm....
all clothing $5 or less.
OK.
This will be a joke and probably a waste of time but I will go in 
real quick, take a look, just so I know I never need to 
go there again.

YOWSA!

I was in there for no less than a solid hour.
What a blast!!

They are getting ready for next weeks shipment,
(now this week)
they are expecting 1000 new swimsuits (they already have hundreds) 
and 3000 clothing pieces.

So honest and truly,
every article of clothing was 5 BUCKS.....or less....I got 2 for $2.
Here is the deal-io.
The store has a bare bones feel about it.
Nothing fancy.....certainly did not bother me.
Everything is new with tags on.
They have all brands,
Old Navy, Spiegel, Chadwicks, DKNY, Aeropostale,
Lands End, Dockers, etc, etc, etc.
I guess it is like a Ross, or Marshalls type of store.
Here are a few of the 11 items I purchased.
I spent $51.
So far I have worn,
 the Chadwick's jacket to a live Cabaret Show (thanks V!),
a very cute yellow Dispicable ME t-shirt to church basket ball Sat. morn,
the striped layered Apostrophe shirt on our date Saturday,
and this dress under a jacket w/ leggings and boots to church today.
I am loving it....a whole new wardrobe for $50 bucks.
(p.s. - most weekends aren't nearly so much fun!)
Check it out and let me know what you find.
When I say everything was $5...they even had prom dresses,
formal wear, shoes, coats, a small section of men's clothing, not much kids,
but tons and tons of womens.
Keep in mind, at such a low price,
I would not hesitate purchasing a dress or any other piece of clothing,
 and cutting it up, and modifying 
it into something totally different.
You know what I mean?

oh yeah,
home items, decor, was all 65% off.
I think I will go there for all of my workout and layering tanks,
they had zillions...
I recommend $20 BELOW!!!
It is right next to the Satellite Beach Publix on A1A.

Go alone, have an hour to blow.
I will babysit if you need me to.

2 comments:

HB said...

I know you love your decent deals...ok your amazing steals...very nice of you to share the loot w/your friends.

HB said...

P.S. I wondered where Mc learned to pose...mystery solved. :)