The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Saturday, February 18, 2012

Waxing anyone?...Lashes?...Brazillian Blowout?....

I am ready to come out of my closet and invite you to come and
partake of my services.
This past December, while we were visiting family
for three weeks in Utah,
I was a very busy girl getting trained and critiqued 
by two of my talented, professional sisters.

Amy is a long time esthetician, 
a certified EXTREME Lash technician, 
and massage therapist extraordinaire. 
Keri is a fantastic stylist who continues to work with
her devoted clients in Las Vegas, and is also a lash tech.

Sooooooooo, 
I had some ideas to start up my 
own little business from our home here in Florida.
Amy and Ker were supportive, excited, and
 more than happy to train me up, 
and assist me in getting started.
I was lucky to have several sisters, and sister in-laws to practice up on,
 and work out many beginner kinks while in Utah.

Since I have been home I have been quietly practicing on a 
few select customers,
and have mentioned it to a few others.

Here is what I have going on,
I would love to have you come be one of my first "real" 
customers (yes I know, kinda scary sounding)...
sooooo, because you are giving me 
an opportunity to continue to practice and 
get better, faster, and fine tune my skills....
YOU will have the benefit of 
FIRST CUSTOMER PRICING RATES!!


Waxing Services   
(regular pricing, first 10 customers will get discounted price - 
will work out discount on individual basis depending on what you would like)
I have been waxing for as long as I can remember.

Eye Brow shaping/ Tinting - $20
Full Face - $25
lip only - $8, chin - $10, eyebrow - $15
Under Arm - $10
Legs- full $30/ half - $20
Nose - $8
Waxing damages the hair follicle.  Hair will grow back thinner and finer
over time.  You can expect to be clean for around two weeks,
and will need repeat waxing about every 4 weeks.

Aubrey B. used to do our Brazilian Blowouts....
unfortunately for us, they recently moved.
I really, really like the way my hair feels and performs 
with the Brazilian Blowout treatment.
I cannot afford to pay salon pricing for the treatment,
around $200.
Lucky for me....and maybe you to,
Aubrey hooked me up before she moved.
 I am excited for you to give it a try and see what you think. 
Pricing will be $75 after my initial 10 customers.
It takes approximately 1 1/2 hours -
New customer pricing is only $50....
and right now everyone is a new customer!!
 Let me know if you have questions about exactly what the blowout 
does, what you can expect, and what hair types would benefit.
Please share your own experiences with the Blowout if you have had any

LASHES
My sisters have tried to get me to let them apply lashes on me for 
the past several years.
I thought they were out of their minds.
No way.
That is not for me.
Waste of time and energy.

OK - 
the next thing I know Kara H. is trained up in St. Cloud 
and is applying lashes
on everyone I know and I am LOVING the way they look!!
Peer Pressure.....
maybe.

I finally got lash extensions while in Utah....
I did not love my first application, it took a long time,
it was a little uncomfortable......
But oh my!!!  
I really loved how they looked.
Kevin was quite responsive to my luscious lashes.
Compliments aplenty..... 
I started to become a believer.
To the point that I wanted to take a crack at it my self.

Again my sisters worked with me a bunch.
I did several sets, a few fills,
and have been solely doing Tina's lashes since I have been home.
I am not fast.
I have been tweaking and honning in my methods.
Implementing a few tricks of the trade Kara has shared with 
me along the way.
(Thank you!!)
If you have time, and a hearty dose of patience I would
love to work on plumping up your lashes. 

Once I have gotten it down, and am a bit faster -
prices will be $70 for a full set,
I offer a bounce-back w/in 7 days BONUS fill for $25 (1 hour)
Regular fills there after will be $45 (if you come back w/in 3 - 4 weeks)
Special first 10 customer pricing -
$50 for your first full set.
 - plan on 1 1/2 hours.
 Pretty Sweet Kit!!
So official!
 Me getting mine done....if you look close enough you can see
every pore on my face...no need to look that close!

I will say that my fill, or second application was so much 
better than the first....it helped to know what to expect,
and be aware of what was happening.
You can take a look at these photos and get an idea.
Well....that is all for now!!
Call, text, email, fb, or blog comment and we will set you an appointment.
Now it is time for me to pay the piper....
got to pay off all my kits, solutions, pots and sticks......

Please comment so I don't have to go bury my head in the sand 
on the beach!!
Thank you for taking a bit of a gamble on me......
I think you will be happy you did!
but that is just MHO.

4 comments:

HB said...

Looks like you are really getting it on with the new skills. I wish I could get a blowout...maybe next time you are up here? Do you enjoy doing the lashes? It seems so tedious, but the end result really is pretty. I hope you get lots of takers - it is always worth a go, especially for those prices!!

Anonymous said...

WOO HOO! Lash Lady is in business and I am one happy woman! LOVE my lashes! So does D. Thank you for getting training and for being so good and affordable!!

Melissa said...

Thank you Tina!!! Makes me so happy!!!

HB - a blowout is coming your way this summer! The lashes are getting better and more enjoyable. It is definitely a process....but once you get a rhythm going it is kinda fun....so I hear : ) When you have a good solid, effortless lace placement that just slides into place like it was meant to be there.....now that feels good. It is worth all the effort.

Ashley of Grow Eyelashes said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.