The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

I'm a Mormon.








Melissa: Mormon.

Hi, I'm Melissa

I grew up in UT, Now reside in FL with our family of 6. 
I am a fitness trainer, a volunteer, an O+ blood donar. 
I'm a Mormon. (click link)

Yikes!  Yikes!  Yikes!  
I did it....I made my "I'm a Mormon" profile. 
Last night I happened upon a friends profile 
just before I was headed to bed.....maybe 10:30ish. 
I thought, what is my problem?
What is the hold up?
You are a Mormon.
You have a testimony.
Your words are just as valid and pertinent 
as anyone else's.  
I ended up staying up long past my bed time, 
thinking, pondering, typing, re-typing, 
re-reading, contemplating....and finally 
feeling happy and 
satisfied with the way I wanted to share 
a few of my beliefs, and more spiritual thoughts 
here with you.
I was not expecting it to be sent through and 
published so quickly.....sweet surprise.
Have a wonderful weekend.
Love, 

1 comment:

HB said...

I did read this several days ago, sorry I did not immediately post a response. I think it is great that you "put your money where your mouth is" - once again you amaze me by putting yourself out there for all to see...I love this about you; you are so brave.

That being said, I don't think you can really say the wrong thing on something like this when it comes from your heart like your message obviously did. Very cool - thanks for sharing.

Love you,
HB