The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Monday, November 1, 2010

Just a quickie.....

Happy NOVEMBER 1st!!  
.....but I need to go back, I am behind a bit this week.  
The boys made it home with Kevin Saturday night, so we have been catching up....
no excess time for blogging.
But before we get too far away from Halloween I thought I would post a handful of pictures.

Here are M&I trying our hand at being....just about the hottest witches on Earth.

(Halloween is really just an excuse to wear extra makeup and be a blonde (or whatever) for the day).

5 little witches went out to play.
We had fun w/ V and her cute girls.  Our plans were foiled a few times...
didn't really matter, we love spending time with these ladies.
 Since we knew the boys would miss trunk - or - treating, and trick or treating on Sunday, McCauley wanted to make their home coming extra special.
 This was Saturday night waiting in the cel phone lot at the airport....these birds were amazing.
M and I were having a great time with them.
Sunday night, after trying and failing at carving our pumpkins, which were 
so thick skinned and tough.
Our "special" - pumpkin - carving tools could not even do the job...we gave up.
The missionaries stopped in for a few minutes.

Hope you had a great October.

I loved taking down all the spooky stuff today.....
makes the house feel so clutter free.


3 comments:

Kayleigh said...

If you think that peanuts and candy corn is great, my family always throws M&M's into the mix around Christmas time! Try it!

:]

Melissa said...

Yum.....Thanks for the tip Kayleigh!

HB said...

Cute witches!! I think it is great that you decorate every year. I would like to care more about decorations, but I guess I don't. I always try a little at Christmas time though. I love your photos - you realize it is that time again don't you? Time to calendar? Maybe we should email how we want to do it this year...Will be in touch. HB