The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Tell me more.......!

I just returned home from the gym.
I finished teaching my first Body Sculpt class.
January 13, 2011
This feels significant to me.
A goal met.
....................
The thinking about.
Wondering if I should.
Wondering if I could.
Thinking about.
Writing it down in my book.
Picturing it in my head.
Asking Maria if she could use me.
Taking the first step.
.....................
I loved it so much.
I love my little class.
I love my grannies.....Little Liz and Miss Betty.
I loved that Shelly surprised me and did come after all....
John gave her a free pass.....THANK YOU!
She was my stabilizer....asked probing questions....
Now how should a squat look????...etc.
love you girl.
I made my way around my class while we did biceps and met every one.
I am going to come up with little nick names for every one....
otherwise I will never remember.
Several, the second they told me their name I forgot.
But so far I have Lemon-Aida..
Shells - Bells (not you Shelly...the other one)
I will keep adding more each week.
I think I had 15 in attendance.
I received very positive feed back.
One lady, Elien....I think (not giving a nickname until I make sure),
she asked if I would be back every week......if so, she would tell her other
friends to come to class because she loved it!
Whoohooo!!!
There was a positive happy feeling.
Our class moto is....
We
"EXERCISE TO ENERGIZE"
We will start on time, utilize every minute, work as hard as we can.
Push further than we thought we could.
We will feel the burn with every exercise.
No timers or bells and whistles.....we will work it until we feel it.
Ohhhhhhh, we felt it today!
I feel happy and excited for next time.
Shell and I will be at the gym tomorrow at 5:45am to go over the next routine.
.....meet us there if you can!
Whoohooo!!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

You are awesome!! CONGRATS!

Shelly Hyde said...

IT was AWESOME!!! for real. I just had to lower myself down SLOWLY to this here chair I am sitting in! cant wait for tomorrow! Wish I could come to your class every week!

HB said...

Ahhhhhhhh...I knew it would be UBER FANTASTIC. Congratulations! I am so proud of you. HB