The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Sunday, June 5, 2011

Cool Stuff I've seen this week....

Just a few of my favorite sightings of the week....
McCauley takes her reading seriously.
She is knee deep into the libraries summer reading program.
She knows every day counts because we will miss half of the
time to earn "Reading Bucks" due to our trip to Utah.
She has her sights set on a jewelry making kit.
She must read one half hour per day for four days to earn one buck.
M has one must have item when she reads,
the "pointer" that her teacher
gave all the kids in kindergarten.
She keeps it in her crayon box on her desk.
This is crucial to successful reading sessions.
I LOVE IT.
We took advantage of "National Doughnut Day" on Friday....
did you??
FREE DOUGHNUTS PEOPLE!
These guys really did a horrible job on making it look like
they were having the time of their lives.
What is their problem?
Ryker complained that he was hot today at Stake Conference....
I suggested he take his jacket off...
He went with this fix instead.
Whatever works bud. 
On our way home from Stake Conference we saw this poor fellow
on the side of the road.
We don't see these everyday, we U-ied back and got a photo.
Sadly it looks like he/she died of complications from a
broken leg.
Finally I have a picture of Cathy on my blog, yesterday she
saw McCauley with me.
She asked her if she would like to come scan our groceries?
M was kind of stumped......
I was like, Heck yeah you do!!!  
I asked Cathy why she had never invited me to do something so cool!!??
She always puts up the "Lane Closed" sign now when I
come through.
Another reason I Love HER!! 
This is Jimmy.
He has traveled all over the world, and been to almost all of the
states.  He speaks Chinese, because he lived in China
for three years starting at age 5.

Mmmm Mmmm Good sights.
Great week.
See anything interesting......??

1 comment:

HB said...

Mc's pointer is AWESOME. Let's see if I got this right...you did a u-turn to take a picture of a dead pig? Poor pig. Did Mc enjoy scanning groceries?