The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Wednesday, June 1, 2011

Half Way Point.......

Can you believe that the year is half over?
Wow!!
I was reading my sister's blog earlier today,
she said she was looking back over her Jan. 1st journal,
kind of taking inventory and seeing 
where she was with those new years 
resolutions she had put to paper.
I think June is the perfect month for goal setting.
A new beginning.
At least it is the perfect time for a 30 day program 
of any kind.
Today is June 1st.
There are exactly 30 days in June.
My sister Amy and I are taking on Jillian Michaels -


"Making the Cut"
Healthy eating program.
I am in dire need of this right now.
I have once again gotten off the path of utilizing my 
food as fuel for my body.
I notice the difference in my energy and how I feel.
Not to mention I am sick of feeling guilty for
all the crap I am taking on board.
So....
here we go.
Can't wait to take my list and get to the store and 
stock up on all the nutritious food I will use to 
follow her recipes and plan.
I will keep you posted.
Why not start a challenge of your own today???

Do it!
30 days.....EXACTLY!
What is one thing you want to nail this month?
Start a scripture reading program?
Read the Ensign cover to cover?
(is that too easy?....I have never done it)
Exercise a certain number of days per week?
Run a number of miles?
Spend quality time with your kids?
Try one new recipe per day for 30 days?
(that could include breakfast, lunch, and dinner items)
No eating out for 30 days???
I don't know.....what has been on your mind lately?? 
 Tell me what you are going to challenge yourself to do!!
We can support each other in our goals.
It is way more motivating to have a partner
and someone to be accountable to when you have set your 
sights on a new challenge.
Good Luck!
Can't wait to hear what you are taking on!

3 comments:

HB said...

I'm thinking...

HB said...

P.S. Very nice photo spread...love it!!!

Melissa said...

Have you finished thinking? Thanks for the comp....!