The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Saturday, October 2, 2010

31 Days of Creepy....

 Happy OCTOBER........
brrrrrooooooohhhhhhoooooooohaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!!  
I think it sounds fun to do 31 days (30 really cuz I lost yesterday) 
of spooky, creepy, pictures and fun stuff like that.
Since I have photo shop on my Mac we have loads and loads of disgusting, disproportioned, twisted photos of the whole gang.  Can't think of another opportunity I will have to throw them around on 
my blog if I don't take advantage of this month of scariness.


 So this is it.  My entire stash of Fall Decor.
We are always ultra excited to put out the Halloween items. We will start burning candles on a daily basis to enjoy the holders to their full potential.  I love this little haunted house, 
I found it two years ago at a thrift store for a dollar. 
 These Jack-o-lantern heads we got from Angela next door.  They are pretty dang creepy.....
which is why they are so fantastic!
McCauley made this poster yesterday.  I helped her draw the out lines of the things she asked for, but she did the rest, including adding the puddle of blood leaking from the cats paw.  She got really tired of coloring the pumpkin as you can see.....it is a titch bit lighter on one side.  
But I think it is pretty sweet....in a gruesome kinda way.

QUESTION:  WHAT ARE YOU GOING TO BE THIS HALLOWEEN?


3 comments:

HB said...

I like that you are so festive. I have never done much decorating for Halloween, but I think we might do pumkins this year. Maybe we will check out a haunted house/forest this year and get into the spirit of the thing other then the night of...I can tell I will have opportunity to be inspired. HB

mytalkinghead said...

SPOOOOOOOOOOOOKY stories!!!!!! haha. Sweet photos! you guys are so funny, oh I mean spooky! I love how you do many photos in one little box... I will see if I can figure a lil something out today..

Melissa said...

Ker and Hug, if you sign up for Picasa.com you can do what I do w/ your photos. You can collage to your hearts content. I love that place. Let me know if you have success.