The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Photos.

I have been blog frustrated for the past few days.
I have not been able to up load our new family portrait to my main page.
I can remove the current (very out dated) photo,
but when I try to add a new one it won't allow it....
The error message says -

We're sorry, but you have exceeded your photo upload quota. For more information, check out this Blogger help page.

I have been to the help page,
cleared my cache,
deleted or moved tons of photos from Picasa....
but still I am having no luck.

Have any of you bloggers had this dilema?

Please offer me assistance if you can.

Here are a few photos from our recent session with
Tiffany Yates.
I thought she did a great job...her information
and web site are below if you want to take a look.
The kids were the problem really.
I don't know if older kids are more trouble at family picture sessions,
or young infants.
It seems like nearly every photo someone was purposely
making a face,
frowning, trying to be funny in someway.
Very annoying.
I am happy we got a few good shots.
I will be even more happy when 
I figure out how to get my favorite one up on this site.
Can't wait to loose the glasses photo.



3 comments:

Christi said...

Sorry since I'm so slack on my blog I've never had the prob of meeting my photo quota. Hope u get it figured out. Loved catching up on your vat of gravy, adorable running socks, & great fam photos. I can relate to one unnamed male teen purposely sabotaging family pics...one day we'll be glad we have it on film to look back & laugh at.

HB said...

LOVE the photos - you have such a beautiful family M.

I wonder if the picture size is just too big for the cover page spot. Try taking the cover photo off, save the design without the photo, get out of your site, get back in and then design the new page with the new photo.

My theory is it may just need to reset when you make the change - kind of like rebooting your computer when something won't open.

If it still doesn't fit, see if you can resize the photo - maybe the quality is just too high and that spot won't accept the size.

That's all I got.

Melissa said...

HB - that sounds like excellent advice....but I am really afraid to do that. What if I can never add another home page picture again? I am scared.