The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Hey, I never showed you...

I got a bike for Christmas!!!
I picked it out online....
it came a few weeks after we got home from Utah.
I LOVE my bike!!
I wanted my own bike so I can ride with the kids to school, 
and meet them to ride home.
I know, it doesn't seem like that big of a deal...
but I really enjoy it.
I used to just ride Ethan or Ryker's...
but they are using their bikes to get themselves to school.

This is one sweet ride!
It is periwinkle blue.
I thank my men for hooking me up.
Do you wanna go on a ride together??
pleeeeeeaaaasssssseeee!!
The kids are sick of me asking.

3 comments:

Matt and Amanda Coleman said...

I have a bike, and would love to go on a ride with you! New bikes are so fun!

Melissa said...

Amanda....I want to take you up on it! You will have to talk w/ your hubby and see when you can sneak away for an hour. Let me know!

HB said...

MAN - my comment just got erased...Sweet Cruiser!! I like your action shots. How far do the kids ride to school everyday? I think I remember it is not far, but that definitely beats waiting at the bus stop OR catching a ride after school because you stayed late to play hop scotch with your friends OR walking home and stopping at Sidoway's to grab a snow cone to make the trek up 400 East less annoying...plus it is a good habit.

I have the most awesome road bike that I have ridden like 10 times (got it several years ago)...I hope to really break it in this summer.

Enjoy the ride!!
HB