The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Whata Man....Whata Man... Whata mighty - mighty good man...

I wanted to post a follow up to yesterday.
After 18 years (this July) my man really got it this year.
He has done some wonderful things in the past,
and also had some off years,
as have I.
But man, he nailed it on every level yesterday.
He is raising the bar.
He is steppin up his game.
I really liked what I saw.
He came home with (like I already posted about and raved over)
the roses for this little lady.
Brought M a cute little plant,
and for the boys, well, all of us really,
a delectable tray of buttercream cupcakes.
BULLSEYE!
 I didn't want to gloss over his success and him think it went 
unnoticed and recorded where it counts....
on the blog of course.
Here's that guy with two of his babies.

At the library today one of my assignments was to do a little 
Oliva craft cutting....I enjoyed it....
I really like those  new style scissors, the ones where you just squeeze 
the handles together.....have you tried them?
This was my first go at them....totally a fan now.
Come see Oliva at the Library - Feb. 17, 3:30pm
It will probably be a mad house.....
everybody loves Olivia!





4 comments:

HB said...

I agree you got one of the good ones when you got Kev. I knew it when you first brought him home to meet the family. I might have had a tiny sister crush on that smile that lights up Kev's eyes all bright like...so infectuous. I HOPED SO HARD you would pick him and THEN I HOPED SO HARD that he would pick YOU!! Schwew...you done did good, both of you.

HB said...

P.S. Love to see the trucks...totally BAD A...

mytalkinghead said...

You guys are really adorable I must say! You compliment each other so perfectly. It's been awesome over the years for your little sister to watch you and kev's relationship grow and shift and develop. All of my brothers and sisters have such different relationships, I think. Although you all show your love for your spouses differently, I really love to see you all happy and to see your spouses in love with you!

I know I have a lot more to expand on, and I never even got to my blog, but my eyes are closing. So I will pick up tomorrow! I agree with hug, sweet trucks!

Melissa said...

So good to have you back Ker.....missed ya bad girl...missed ya real bad.