The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Saturday, April 16, 2011

Come run with US.....

Today I finally threw down the cash and registered
for the Disney 2012 MARATHON!
Sunday, January 8 @ 5:30am
I am excited as this will be my first Full marathon.
Why not come run with us?
Or come run the half which is on the day before....
we will be there cheering you on!!
OR....come and be in our cheering section and spend a few nights
on Disney property having fun and spending time together??
Please!!
Say yes.
Come to Florida.
If you already live here...come to Orlando!
The "WE" I am referring to is our little
NECK & NECK team.
We will be supporting Thyroid Cancer awareness 
and raising money for ThyCa: 
Thyroid Cancer Survivors’ Association, Inc.
My very dear friend Tina just had her second
scan to check and see if there were any new tumors
in her thyroid. 
Nope!  
She is clear for now.
We started the team because of her battle with 
Cancer.  We are excited to be running "for a cause"
and a purpose.
If you won't join our team....
we would still love your money.
hehe....there it is out of the bag...
(that was uncomfortable)
But why not join our team?


Doesn't this look so E X C I T I N G and fun?

Let's pretend this is us running for our life...
this pretending may come in handy
on the actual run! 
P.S. - hurry and register....the price goes up on April 25th!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

YIPPIE! so excited for us! We are going to DO THIS!

HB said...

Sounds like fun. Thinking. I will def donate, but probably later in the year. Don't worry about asking for a donation - it is totally cool that you are doing a fund raiser in honor of someone you care about...WHO AM I KIDDING - it is NEVER easy to ask for money, but still a cool thing to do.
HB