The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Monday, April 25, 2011

I couldn't help it....

Feast your eyes on these bad boys.
These little delicacies. 
V gave me this little box of treats yesterday on Easter.
It was given as a thank you gift for hanging out 
with her kids on Friday,
(don't tell her, but we would never need thanks 
for playing tenis and swimming with their crew)
It is exactly what we would want to be doing anyway.
Had a wonderful time.
She and Nate were on a romantic getaway in
Orlando.....total fun hogs!
I am just jealous....but also happy for them that they make time 
to get away alone.
I had intended on eating only 4 of these cookies.
But, I decided it wouldn't hurt to eat 5.
I saved 5 for the kids to eat.
They were too afraid to try them....weirdos.
So then I was forced to eat 2 more.
I offered the last 3 to Ethan, he ate 1, and then had to rush off to 
baseball.  I realized I had already blown the whole day 
so I went ahead and ate the last 2.
I have to say I loved the tangy yellow lemon the best.
Green mint was my least favorite.
Thank you V....
I had a lot of fun!
Prepare to work hard tomorrow....
we will all pay for my choices.

5 comments:

Mamapierce said...

What are those?!

Anonymous said...

I can't believe you ATE THE WHOLE BOX!

Melissa said...

Well, Tina, that seems odd, I have never lied to you before. Why doubt me now?

Jill, these are macaroons....or something like that...help me Vanessa!

HB said...

I have never seen anything like these before. They look like colored hamburgers. Are they like moon cakes?? Sort of marshmellowee?? HB

Melissa said...

Nope, not marshmallowy at all, the outer is like a brittle shell, soft creamy center. Some of them had chocolate ganosh (can't figure out how to spell that), caky type center.