The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Sunday, September 18, 2011

DOUBLE Birthday Month.....

Let me begin by saying,
I am Sorry....
Sorry for not documenting Lawson's birthday
as I should have.
He had a wonderful time having several good
buddies over for a 
"Lego Gaming EXTRAVAGANZA!!" 
They had fun.
He received some super fun lego sets that he and M have
been playing with for hours on end,
and a neat spy set that came with a mini recorder
that he has been using to the fullest.
Trust me on this one.
Here is a little snippet into the fun.
I did a better job on M's party.
I think this is the first party I have ever 
paid real money to go to an actual place and have the party there.
The big events are always done at our home
with the help of magazine ideas and anywhere
else I can glean an ounce of creativity.
Lawson asked me not to include 
"Feats of Strength" 
this year.
bummer.
McCauley has recently learned how to roller skate,
so her dream party would be held at 
GALAXY SKATE-WAY!!
why not...
 She was allowed to invite 8 friends.
They each got 4 game tokens,
pizza, and soda, Galaxy also provided all paper goods,
and even candles (which I forgot).
The only thing I provided were the cup cakes.
The party was from noon - 4pm.
Which included an hour in the "Party Room",
a little walled in space w/ a few tables.
Parents skated for free.
M got to request a special song -
JLO "Get on the Floor"
Make a wish!
Kev made it to the Par -TAE to have a little skate time 
with M and me....
I was hoping for a couples only skate but it didn't happen.
The Birthday girl also got a minute of
coveted time in the prize ticket wind booth.
Wow!
What a rush.
M stayed focused to the end.
Babe wanted in on the action.
She made this sign and got a new outfit with a
fancy head band for a surprise for "ma ma".


 Relaxing in the after math.
The new arm stockings she won from the prize booth.
What a score!
She tried to wear them to church today....
but after some second thoughts
and consideration,
 we agreed they might be better for home wearing and Halloween.

1 comment:

HB said...

Wheweeee - that looks like a lot of fun times had by all. Looks like I owe more late B-day cards - DANG IT!! I like MacT's socks - those are pretty cool. I like your hair. Babe is sweet - I love all the photos. HB