The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Talent Show Preview....

We know our missionaries are inspiring pertaining to  
things of the spirit....
but I had no idea 
this Elder would be so dynamic and 
physically inspiring as well.

I wanna do that!!

My sister HB had a pretty sweet blog post today.
It is HERE.
...do you have the guts to read it?
Her quote for the day was worth coping.

 "Pain is temporary. It may last a minute, or an hour, or a day, or a year, but eventually it will subside and something else will take its place. If I quit, however, it lasts forever"
  Lance Armstrong 

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

Whoa. I had no idea he could do that.

HB said...

Well...very impressive...I would have liked it better if he hadn't lost his pocket goods...LOL. Pretty limber - Grandma Strong would have been impressed for sure!!