The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I got nothing.....

.....soooooo I decided to go with this table dancing video 
to inspire you today.
HB....didn't you originally send me this?
I will have something fresh for you tomorrow.
(turn off the blog music!)

Seen this before?
How do they not smile?
This couple must rule, don't ya think?
This is really what they do in their spare time?
OMGosh....I don't know how to feel about that....
envious?
...they are the ones with the problems?
I think I would like to see more....
wouldn't you?


What do you know....I found more...
what the heck am I doing?
I really need to be in bed, not searching for "finger dancing" on Youtube.
These two are truly idiots...
reminds me of K and I.
If you have 4 minutes to waste and never ever get back,
then I recommend watching this second performance.


You gotta admit they are definitely enjoying themselves.

2 comments:

Mamapierce said...

How random.

???

HB said...

M - let's try some table tapping at Christmas...don't forget. I think YOU showed this to ME a while back. I would LOVE to see a video of you and Keving table tapping...THAT WOULD be inspiring.