The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Friday, August 19, 2011

U.C.M.L.

OK....I am giving these big boys a go.
 - fingers are crossed -
Kevin asked if we were fonduing tonight...
I guess these look like a 70ies or 80ies throw back?
I would love to fondue!

Ta -Da!
I really liked them.
The goal is to be able to do my hair and use less heat.
My hair tends to be dry, so using the flat iron, curling iron,
and blow dryer regularly is bad news.
These may be the ticket.
(the last ones were too ringlety) 
They were fast, actually stayed in (I was very still with my head)
I used only a little bit of gentle air just to make certain
all of the hair had dried before I removed them.
I only used the flat iron for my bangs.
Plus I get to look totally awesome wearing them around.


U.C.M.L.
Upper, cardio, middle, lower

I really liked this tip from Tony Horton from the P90X Series
(which lamely I have never even seen....I want to!)

He says there is always time to work out.
On really busy days take 10 minutes and do U.C.M.L.

Do as many pushups as you can do with good form.
Then do any kind of cardio -
(mountain climbers, jumping rope, running in place for 60 seconds.)
Then do 30 reps of an abdominal move, 
finish with 20 - 30 reps of a squat and plyometric jump.
Do 3 - 6 rounds.


I think that is a great plan.
Maybe we will keep it simple at sculpt on 
Tuesday and do several sets of
UPPER
CARDIO
MIDDLE 
LOWER
!!!!!!!

1 comment:

HB said...

I swear I posted a note on here already...hmmmm.

I love the hair, the curlers seem like a hassle, but if they work...GREAT!!!

I did P90X sit ups with Travis this week...it hurt my hip flexers more then my abs, but BOY have I felt it the last two days.