The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Yeah, like she said....

Here is a little quote I just got off my FB,
in regard to not being sure about
wanting to get up today....


No sleeping in!

Like my running partner

says,

"If it was easy,

Everyone would do it!"
thanks, Meisje

That's it!
It is not easy....that is what makes it so hard.

That is also what makes it so 
darn irresistible.

I am so glad I ran this morning.
Thank you Christi!!

It was tough,
I am pretty sure we were both completely
spent for the day.
We reached our goal of 6 miles.

I was reminded that for me there is no better feeling than getting up early, 
sweating, working hard and getting it done.  

When you debate your workout, 
remember that euphoric post workout feeling. 
Make a decision and follow through. 
I bet you will be happy you did!

Whoohoo!

Go do something HARD TODAY!!!


P.S. would love to hear what you do.


1 comment:

HB said...

I know what you mean and yet...I feel like such a LUMP today a walk certainly would have helped. I heard or read recently that you never regret working out only NOT working out...maybe it was on the running site you linked to, I can't remember, but it is too true. OK - I will commit to a walk tomorrow morning. See how inspiring you are?