The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Thursday, August 19, 2010

All shiny and NEW.....

Look at this beauty! Just had this bad boy installed today. Thank you Tom Wilson. He had a heck of a time since he was dealing w/ our precious stone aged home. Water valve shut offs and such were crumbling off in his hands. A simple (I hear) project turned into a pain pretty quick. But it is in. I feel very strong and powerful when I flush this guy. You would to if your old toilet only flushed every third flush, maybe, if you were lucky and all the stars aligned just right. My poor kids got into such a habit of not flushing after every use, you know, "if it's yellow let it mellow", kinda thing. Plus our old toilet used over 3 gallens of water per flush, and if you think about having to use several flushes to make it happen. Yikes! It makes me cringe at the waste. Come visit...feel like a KING on this Throne...I went all out and got the raised seat. I think Kevin will appreciate the extra thought when he gets back into town.

1 comment:

Mamapierce said...

You are so funny, Melissa! That throne looks very majestic. :D