The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Thursday, August 26, 2010

Saving Spree.....




This is my latest SAVING SPREE at Publix. I am not real happy with the pictures and the fact that I can't seem to get a good shot of the receipt. My camera just makes it blurry and my Mac takes it backwards. But what it says is : spent $21.37/ SAVED $128.96 WHOOHOOO! This was a great trip. Keep in mind that I used expired Publix coupons (at my store on A1A store coupons NEVER expire - these are the coupons with the L.U. # on them). I also used the the SUPERDEALS thread on Iheartpublix.com - the link is on the right hand side of my blog. All the deals are set up for you. I just add the happy extra touch of expired coupons whenever I can. My next coupon post I promise to keep better track of the exact coupons I used for the best deals I get.

3 comments:

Melissa said...

WOW!!!! Publix was a great week this week, I scored too but definitely not as good as you! How do you get all the extra coupons besides the 2 newspapers, etc.? Do you use the coupon clippers website or just scrounge around the neighbors?

Mamapierce said...

Okay, I use coupons, but I don't make more than about $30 in savings. Show me how to do this!

Melissa said...

Jill we can get together anytime. You can come here and I will show you my system.
Melissa, I print them, scrounge them, but many, many of them I pick up at Publix, and lots come in the mail. It does take time to build up your coupon stockpile, but it happens.