The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Friday, August 27, 2010

Budding performers....

I can easily say that my Mac is one of the fun details of our family life. Photo shop is a favorite past time for the kids, and maybe you have noticed, I use it frequently as well. This is a sample of one of their master pieces. (maybe I am exaggerating just a tad) I wanted to have success loading a video on my blog, I have tried several different video clips but nothing is loading. This did load but the time is very sped up, and most of the voice is cut. Aubrey, please give me a shout out if you know why.

1 comment:

Aubrey said...

I'm stumped. Mine have never done that. It's definitely the two programs and how they are competing with each other. You may have to 'convert' your video files to upload easier. It should say when you click on the video and go to add one, what type of file it wants. Then you can go see what type of file you have. Converters are found free on the internet but a huge pain. I have to convert all my videos to upload them to my iTouch. PAIN!