The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Friday, September 17, 2010

CHA - CHING....

Are you ready???? Here are the numbers..........Saved $239.76, spent $63.79 that is a savings of a really high percent. Unfortunately I can't remember how to calculate percents. HELP. The first picture shows all of the items I had no coupon for.....GASP!!!
Everything else I had coupons for. My deals came from iheartpublix.com one of the fun coupons my kids helped me win was at the KRAFT (just click) site. I personally think the game is way to annoying to play.....but I had three kids going at once on different computers and they won me a few good coupons, had a blast doing it. They were on a mission to save. Eventually their limit was reached. Maybe print a few of the lesser valued coupons if you will use them....but otherwise don't redeem your points unless you get enough for the Homestyle Mac'ncheese....they are BOGO right now at Publix...that means two for free w/ each coupon.
.34 cents a box for for Eggos is a stock up price for sure! I combine the deals Michelle shares at iheartpublix w/ expired Publix coupons to sweeten the already great deals. SAVE ALL YOUR L.U. PUBLIX STORE COUPONS.
ALL FREE....Located in the Super deals @ you know where!
Yep....no cost. 6 bottles of ALL Detergent!
I Meant to post this picture on top.....where it belongs! This is my Publix. A1A...Satellite Beach, FL. The best checkers, managers, and baggers work here. I HEART my Publix.

4 comments:

HB said...

What is with all those beans? You making some sort of chili? Trav and I are obsessed with homemade chili lately. Just curious about all those different kinds of beans. Also curious about the store you always buy your stuff at. Do they love to see you coming or do they hate ringing up all those coupons? I bet they can't wait to see what you came up with this time...I still find it hard to believe. HB

Mamapierce said...

Awesome deals! I went to Publix this morning for their 50% off Kellog's cereal deal. I scored, too! :D

Shelly Hyde said...

you make me sick... I am a coupontard. and cant get my head out to do this crap. I want to so bad. Whats wrong with me?

Melissa said...

Shell, I am here to help when you are ready. Come over any time. You start w/ small steps.

Hug, we love beans. I add some kind of beans to almost everything.....tacos, canned soup, casseroles, you name it. When I check out at my store I am very organized for my cashiers....I belt all like items together, so it is easy to bag. I have the coupons separated into 4 categories, manufacture, competitor, store coupons, and expired store coupons. I also make sure to write in all the prices of any free items I get. They love that. Overall the employees are very coupon friendly and are excited to see the savings. There are one or two I try and avoid....they believe they are aiding and a-bedding a criminal or something. They are kinda putout. They are determined to catch me at a miss coupon deed. But you know what? I DON'T MAKE THE RULES....I JUST PLAY BY THEM. Yah!

Awesome Jill!!!! We loves our deals!