The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Friday, September 17, 2010

Picture this.....

Shell and I met at Gleason for round two this morning.....I could not resist packing my camera along. I wanted you to be able to picture it for yourself. My camera is junkay....but it will give you an idea. This top shot is at the pond at Gleason Park where we meet. This is at the end of our run, almost 7am.
This is the sweet reward we anticipate upon our return to the park. Mmmmmm....city water never tasted so good. Love that stuff. I really do.
OK, these are the only two post able shots of me. Take a look below....I had a whole galerie of HOT BABE shots of Show off Shelly! Now....the question is - Am I just a ROCKIN photographer? and she a crapy one? or is she just that Sizzlin? Come on already!
A few more sweet sights on the run....Jana (not loving that I had a camera aimed at her).
My knees did not act up today...is that surprising? Not to me either. The picture taking provided many a pause, but I think it was worth it. Go Ragnar Runners!!!

4 comments:

HB said...

Beautiful. You actually make running seem enjoyable. But it is sooooo HARD!!! What about shin splints? What is Ragnar Runners? I know it is a race, but maybe you should remind your readers from Utah what it is. Glad your knee is good and glad you have some awesome friends to run with. HB

Mamapierce said...

What awesome pictures! You go, girl!

Shelly Hyde said...

oh geeze i got a lot of face time here. you're hot in your mini skirt.

mytalkinghead said...

Min... You are ohhhh so inspiring!!!!! There is something so special and sacred about being up and out before the sun rises! It's been on rare occasion for me however, it is beautiful! Nice job on you persistence and dedication!!! maybe when your here we can get a little of that in!:) P.S. I love you, and your pics look good!!!!