The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Tuesday, September 14, 2010

CVS Sweet Steals this week....

Here is the deal I was able to get at CVS on Monday - I spent $6.85 out of pocket, got back $25 ECB (Extra Care Bucks) SAVED $80.57. I had a rain check for a few of the items, some great coupon match ups and $18 in ECB to put toward the deal. I did not have a coupon for the milk (2.99 is a decent price), nor did I have one for the cereal, this was an emergency purchase for a birthday request and I did not have time to scrounge one up ($1.88 is not terrible for cereal, but there is a $1 off coupon for Cinnamon Toast Crunch + several more good coupons in a new booklet at Publix on A1A RIGHT NOW! The booklet is called "better at home" it is bright yellow)

Hurry if you have not done your CVS shopping yet. I stumbled across a $4 OFF $20 coupon deal good for today only (9/15). Click HERE to get your coupon. At my CVS on A1A they did not have the large sized Milano cookies marked for $1 - they were $3.39, but I asked the associate about the ad, and we both agreed that they were pictured and should be part of the 10/$10 sale. So she scanned all 6 bags in at $1 each and I was able to use my $1 off q for each = FREE COOKIES!!
HERE is the $1 off coupon I used for the Milano cookie deal. (not sure that every store will scan these down for you....they may have the small pack?!) You can print your coupons now. Usually two per computer. If you are lucky and have more than one computer in your home you can print more!!! Like me. The Nivea is free + you can add your coupon -$1 off Nivea Men’s Body Wash, 16.9oz-500ml, RP 7/25, or RP 8/29 (RP stands for Red Plum - which is a newspaper coupon insert) which means you actually earn a dollar!
The Alive vitamins are free. (meaning you pay for them and then you get your money back in ECB - which is money you can use at CVS anytime on anything).
High Octane chews - FREE (kinda scared to try these...but they are FREE so I got them)

Plus if you hurry you can use your $4 off $20 coupon today!!!!

3 comments:

Melissa said...

If you can't get the Milano Cookie link to work it is at Southern Savers, page three.

HB said...

I still don't understand how you are doing this. I did get my Mother-in-law to start pulling the adds from the Newspaper for me. Can't really comprehend it all.
HB

Anonymous said...

Those are my favorite cookies in the whole world!