The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Reader Spotlight....

I can't help myself, I have to do it. I am going to choose one person from my panel of followers (I love it!!! I am laughing hard, because there are seven of you!) Really I just want to take a second and spotlight someone that has had some good news in their life. Good and inspiring and share worthy (and they are a super star now, so this will shoot my blog straight to the top of the charts). STARTING NOW: This person is quite remarkable in my opinion. She...yep it's a she....is a unique individual on many levels. I have know her for ten years, I first came to know her by being her visiting teacher. Since then we have been partners a few times, had varied opportunities to serve together in the church. She is a lover of history, she knows so much about the whys and whats of things of the past. She has become a genealogist like I cannot believe....she has such a strong desire to know her ancestors, and she is finding them one by one. Piecing them together and discovering her own heritage. She is a germophob...which means she is a clean freak. She is a political know it all, a PATRIOTIC GIANT, and has strong opinions on everything going on within our country....to the point that she and her family took the trip to the 8/28 "Restoring Honor Rallie" with Glen Beck. My parents would LOVE her for that alone. I am excited to share the link to a snippet of his show that she just so happens to be on!!! I really enjoyed watching the full 19 minutes of the program, but if you want to skip ahead she is at 16min or so. Now, out of thousands and thousands of people there.....YOU are one of a few spotlighted by Glen. This is so very coool because this girl LOVES GB!!! Has as long as I have known her. I am so thrilled he, (or at least his staff) could see among a million people how special you are. We are polar opposites on everything I just highlighted. But I am so lucky to call you my friend, and first spotlight of my blog.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do I start crying now or later. I can't believe you said all this....It seem like all my crazy soap boxes would just irritate you to no end. I guess that is why we are friends, you put up with me! Love you much!

C and K said...

Love this! Thanks for sharing so much detail. She is an amazing person, much like you.