The Story Makers.

The Story Makers.

Friday, September 17, 2010

The good stuff....

Hi Friends, I just finished with the second and last.....YES!!! birthday party w/in the past two weeks. I am so happy to have them done. How hard could it be to throw a 6 yr old birthday party for 10 young girls?? I ask you? It wasn't bad, but it is just stressful. The pics aren't anything special like Lawson's sweet photo gallerie, but I will post a few later.

Today I am thinking of the BREAD OF LIFE....the Good Stuff. The hot tasty comfort of home. I am speaking of the richness of the relationships that we each have in our lives. I know this sounds retarded, but this frivolous little blog of mine has brought me lots of un-anticipated joy. It has deepened friendships, strengthened ties, and shortened distances for me. That makes my heart full. Yummmm....

3 comments:

HB said...

mmmmmmmm...hot homemade bread. Looks good. Do you make bread all the time? I like bread as a metaphor for relationships...warm and delicious...nice. HB

Shelly Hyde said...

Love you melissa. That bread looks amazing right now. I still havent made it, although i have the recipe on the back of my groceries list when I got it from you like forever ago. I need to make it soon

mytalkinghead said...

ohhhhhh yes indeed! Moms hot bread is the best, and just like mashed potatoes, very comforting! It's nice to get a taste of what you guys are doing every day. It makes it seem like you live much closer! love you min, K